Wiseboard is the main screen, where you can manage your inventory, repricing, and day-to-day competitor tracking.
This tutorial will explain the Wiseboard by each area and an overview of all commonly used features are accessible from the Wiseboard.
In the Wiseboard top navigation you can access the following:
- Wiseboard – From everywhere in Wiser, you can go back to the main Wiseboard screen
- MPI - Quickly assess your competitiveness by looking at your Marketplace Price Index (MPI) or your average price in comparison with other top competitors across Brand and product types
On the top right side you can find quick access to:
- Account menu - Logout / Store view
- Settings – From the settings screen you can edit and create pricing rules, change your store settings, and enable/disable competitors
Under the top right side you will also find the store navigator and import button:
- The Store Navigator - Allows you to go from store to store (if you have more than one store / marketplace connected to Wiser)
- The Import Button – If your store / marketplace account is connected to Wiser, the Import button will update the catalog with the latest information from your store admin. If it is not directly connected to a channel management system, you can also import a CSV here:
On the left hand side, you can find the Search Box, the Filters Menu, the Actions Menu and, the Reprice Menu.
- Search – You can find products using the quick search box using Product Name, SKU, UPC, etc.
- Filters – In this menu you can access all filters that you created. You can also edit and create new filters based on Brand, Price, Last Import Date, and many other criteria that are covered in more detail in the 'Filters' guide:
Here, you will also see preset filters:
- Eligible for Price Increase / Price Reduction– These are the items for which the new recommended price is different than the current price. Note: this is being calculated based on the rules you applied to your items.
- Matched With Competitors – You can see how many items for which Wiser found competitors.
- Starred Items – you can star items for quick access. Starred items are treated like a filter and you can apply rules / make changes to the entire group.
- Not Competitive - This shows which items where Wiser has found competition below your Cost, Minimum Price, or Price Guard.
If you would like to make an action on one or more SKU's, click on the checkbox. Note: If a Filter has been selected, you can check this box and 'All Items' will be applied to all items within the Filter criteria:
After you selected which items you would like to apply your actions to, you can select one of the following:
- Assign Rule: Bulk assign rules.
- Remove from Wiser: Remove these items from Wiser. Note – this action will not delete the SKUs entirely. Make sure you want to do this! Another box will pop up with confirmation of the number of SKUs to be deleted.
- Export as file (top-competitors): Export a CSV file with additional columns containing your top competitor’s prices.
- Export as file: Export these items to a CSV file.
- Set Min/Max Prices: Bulk set the minimum and maximum prices (Min&Max prices)
- Reprice: The reprice menu has the same three options that the Actions menu has. Once selected, you can reprice items in bulk. Repricing will change the price to the ‘New Price’ column.
*Non-Competitive Note*: Your repricing rules will never violate your minimum price. If a competitor’s product is offered below your minimum price, you will remain at your minimum until they go above it.
Here you can see all the items in your catalog, you can customize the columns by clicking on the ‘Manage Columns’ gearbox on the far right.
Each line represents one item (SKU) in your catalog and includes the columns:
- Edit - Edit item details by clicking on the Edit button
- Competitors – If you hover over the competitors it will show you the lowest 5 competitors. Clicking on this will take you to SKU Track
- Repricing Rule – Quickly assign a rule to an item from this drop down menu
- Current Margin – Calculates your current margin (based on cost)
- New Margin – Calculates your new margin if you were to take the recommended price
- New Price – This is the new price Wiser calculated based on the competitors in the market and the rules you assigned.